Guide to finding a reputable moving company in Plantation, FL
Moving to Plantation, FL is a great decision. This city offers a lot. Nice weather, lower housing costs, proximity to a worldwide famous beach, and more. But, when you decide to move, there is a lot to think about. Where will you live, what happens to your job, and how are you going to relocate. Even when you feel that you are capable of performing a DIY move, think twice is it worth it. Moving is serious work, so it’s advisable to hire some professionals to help you. Here’s a guide to finding a reputable moving company in Plantation, FL.
Preparation is everything
Every guide to finding reliable and affordable intrastate movers in Florida starts with preparation. To find a reputable moving company in Plantation, FL, you need to explore. So, take some time to do full research on moving companies in Plantation and compare their offers and services. Careless and incomplete search for a reputable moving company can only bring you trouble. You don’t want damaged furniture, lost items, unexpected costs, right? Therefore, don’t risk it, take the time to choose the best company for you, and avoid headaches and stress.
Guide to finding a reputable moving company in Plantation – Have more than one option
If you want to move hassle-free to your new Plantation residence, you need to hire a reputable moving company. Only if you have several options to choose from, you’ll be able to choose wisely. Make sure you aren’t attracted to a super affordable, too good to be a true offer from just one company. Because you can regret it later on. Instead, research several companies. Have at least three moving companies as your options before you make the final decision.
When you want to find a reputable moving company in Plantation, having enough information is the key to success. So, you need to be informed about the options and services that are included in the price. Also, you have to know what are the duties of the people who will move your things.
But, how to collect all that information? How to find guys like those from Miami Movers for Less? Well, you have a couple of sources. First of all, there are the people you know. Such as family members, friends, neighbors, and people from work who recently moved. They can give you precious information. Thay can provide you with positive and negative experiences, advice, and offer you some help. Yet, don’t rely only on word of mouth. Use the power of the Internet as much as you can. Search other people’s recommendations and comments online. Also, you can use some moving apps that help you compare the movers.
Characteristics of a reputable moving company in Plantation
The moving company needs to fulfill some characteristics to have a good reputation. Here are the things that a reputable moving company in Plantation should have:
- Treating clients with respect. Even if you make a short phone call to ask about their services, staff should treat you with respect and provide you with answers. Customer care is crucial, no good and low price will change that. That’s why good customer reviews are valuable. You should learn how to write a moving review.
- Time-efficient. Doing the job quick and right is a characteristic of a reputable moving company. Movers should respect the arranged schedule and do everything on time. Of course, there could be some unpredicted problems. But, generally, finishing tasks according to a schedule is extremely important.
- Their offer is reasonable and clear. Choosing movers just because it is cheap can be a big mistake. Fraudulent companies use this trick to attract clients. However, that doesn’t mean that the most expensive movers are the best ones. Hire a company with an average offer, not too cheap or expensive. Also, they should have a clear presentation of their services and provide you with the precise moving quote.
- Easy to find and communicate with. A reliable mover should be easy to contact. They should have a website with all the necessary information. Also, you should be able to easily find their offices, track, or contact them. The staff should quickly and informally respond to your calls or emails.
- They have a license. Every guide to finding a reputable moving company in Plantation will tell you this. Find a mover with a license, as well as experience. Check if a company has a license or a US DOT number by visiting the website of the US Department of Transportation.
Guide to finding a reputable moving company in Plantation, FL – What to ask a movers representative?
When choosing a reputable moving company in Plantation, have at least three options. To get an accurate and timely estimate, arrange the in-house meeting with them, in one or two days. This way you’ll easily compare the offers. Here’s what to ask them:
- What is included in price precisely?
- Are their charges different on different days?
- What is the policy on specialty items?
- Do they charge extra for higher floors?
- How many movers will do the job?
- Do they have any questions for you?
Finally, show the moving company everything that they need to relocate. Then, require the precise moving quote. Once you are sure you have a reliable mover in front of you, make the final decision, and start preparing.
Report any problems
You have nine months to report problems to the movers and file an insurance claim. So, in case you’re opening moving boxes and settling down in Florida a year later and find shards of glass, you’re out of luck. But, on moving day, try to open every box and examine it to check for damage. You can record any problems on the mover’s copy of the bill of lading before signing it.
The moving company has 30 days to acknowledge receipt of your claim. Within 120 days of receiving it, the mover must deny your claim or make an offer to pay.